Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2020

What I like about BTS or not

So right now I'm going to declaim what I like BTS or not.








BTS is a seven-boy band group from South-Korea. It's amazing how a whole, mass of people around the world, support and love these boys. Even knowing that they speak Korean in most of their songs people find a way to translate for each other to understand the purpose of them. The songs express, Loving yourself before loving another, Never walking the road alone, Fake Love & Theories for you to figure out & more!

 I like how they express themselves by dying their hair in different colors, for me is that you have to comfortable with yourself other than to expose yourself knowing it's not who you, including what you are - you have to enjoy yourself with what you put on yourself.

Their songs bring me joy every time there is a new one, It shows what they are feeling now! I enjoy listening to their music and wish for more in the future! I have no dislikes about them, I like them the way they all are!

Thanks for visiting my blog! See you in another one!


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Hope,

    Thanks for sharing your opinion on BTS. I really like them too, but I honestly haven't listened to as much of their music as I would like to. Do you have recommendations of songs of theirs I should listen to?

    I really like their hair colours as well. Their hair always looks so groovy. Have you ever thought about doing something creative with your hair?

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete