Pages

Friday 10 January 2020

Quote choosing?

WALT: choose your favorite inspirational quote from this website. Create a text graphic using this quote.

What does this say mean to me? I could say this quote is just me in general. I give my 100% yesterday, but it'll always be 50%. So today I will go from 50 to 100. Even if it takes my energy, sleep & day. It will all be worth it once I 'hope' for it tomorrow!

Why this is inspirational?

I gave me a 'me' feeling.  So what I mean by that is, I will learn something yesterday and pretty much live it today, and hoping for tomorrow is me wondering what will happen next!

6 comments:

  1. Great DLO Hope...I really like “If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.”
    ― Albert Einstein, but then I am a teacher!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloha Heather!

      Of course I wouldn't mind changing my post, I need to stop making the words a bit difficult to read, if a young child wanted comment on my blog.

      I'm grateful for your comment! Thanks a lot Heather!

      Warm Regards
      Hope

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Hope,

    I really like the quote you chose, and the explanation you gave is awesome. To me I understood the quote as we need to reflect on what has happened in the past, and learn our lessons so in the present and future we can do and be better! Always keep pushing forward! :)

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloha Erica,

      Thank you for your support! Choosing this quote was really fun and explaining it was great!

      I enjoy every activity (especially this one) that I've done and I can't wait to finish them all off!

      Yours sincerely,
      Hope

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Hope,

      I'm glad you found this activity fun! You are doing such a great job :)

      Nga mihi
      Erica

      Delete