Pages

Monday 6 January 2020

Designing the book cover

WALT: design the book cover from your favorite book.
My Version                                                       &                                              The Original
Task Description: For this activity, I have designed a book cover from one of my favorite books 'Wonder'. I needed to think about what needs to be on the cover (the title, author, illustrator), pictures, color-ish, etc. I have created an image myself using the site google drawings.

2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Hope,

    You've created a really great book cover - I can tell you really payed attention to the original book cover and the details! Do you do art is school? I think you'd be really good at it!

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bula Erica,

    Thanks so much, I do - do some art at school, but right now i'm moving schools some it might be different there! Some people comment on my art at school especially when I draw flowers or decorate drawings!

    Your's Truly
    Hope

    ReplyDelete