Pages

Friday 10 January 2020

The World of Hip Hop

WALT: Making a presentation of the Royal Family's award-winning performance in 2019.
Task description: 
In this presentation, it will be about how the Royal Family won in 2019. I will be answering questions like What did I like about the performance? 
What did the dance crew do well? What could they work on? And in my opinion, it will be in this presentation that I have made. If you want to watch the video yourself it will be in the presentation and on this link. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Morning Hope - I have to say that you, and others on the SLJ, have increased my music knowledge significantly through your blogging especially about different genre's! Great DLO - it must have taken a while to complete? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo e lelei Heather!

    I personally think that music carry's you into a world that shows the definition of what express, passion, persona, including many more, I love to hear lots of music, any type!

    I like to hear that you've had an upgrade towards your music knowledge, Lets make that happen more often! Well I lack on staying focus during the day, which I find very annoying about myself...well that will be a challenge to fix, Haha!

    Thanks for commenting Heather:)
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste Hope,

    Thanks for creating a beautiful slideshow to present your opinion about the Royal Family Dance Crew. I love the bright colours you’ve used and how you’ve linked a video to them dancing - I can see that you’re really creative :)

    I think the Royal Family are incredibly talented and I always love watching videos of them dancing. I wish I could dance like that! Do you dance, sing, or act?

    Have a great Thursday and an awesome rest of your summer,
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete