Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

New Students at GTS!

πŸ…½πŸ…΄πŸ†† πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†„πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ…½πŸ†ƒπŸ†‚ πŸ…°πŸ†ƒ πŸ…ΆπŸ…»πŸ…΄πŸ…½
πŸ†ƒπŸ…°πŸ†ˆπŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ† πŸ†‚πŸ…²πŸ…·πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΎπŸ…»
{Me} 
Kia Orana, Fakalofa lahi atu and greetings to all.


I am delighted to present myself to the school that I’ve newly enrolled in. My name is
Hope, I came here from Pt England school. This will be my first and last year here at
Glen Taylor. To all that are new as well, I will like to make a good connection with you
all hopefully getting to know yous too.

I’ve heard there are new students in the school, a whole heap of kids joined the school
with so much to share! I’ve met a new person on my first day of school! She is also new to
the school as well we’ve gotten along with each other so well! I hope to learn differently
and make as many memories as I can! Are you excited for 2020?

5 comments:

  1. Kia Orana Hope,

    It's great to see you made a great connection with someone else.Sorry for Jarreka's rude actions with her words. Please remember our school as your home and students as your whanau. I wish all the best for you and your family this year in 2020. I'm just as excited as you are, but i don't think our friendship group is complete without you. So yeah, wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hope i am really happy to see your face again i've haven't been seen you in a long time but we really miss you so much hope you have a nice day at your new school :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hope, great work I really like it and great explaining too. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete