Pages

Thursday 9 January 2020

Christchurch street art

Artwork 1: 
Artwork 2:
I have chosen two different pieces of artwork. I have to distinguish similarities and differences between the two artworks.








The similarities I see in both of the pictures are how I imagined it to be amazing and big! The detail for both of the art is shown well, he really did take awhile creating this! The colors chosen for the scenery is what I imagined it to be in my head. 

What I found distinct to both the artworks are how the pairs are painted in a different way. The main scene in both the artworks is different in there own way. It shows there own little story of there street. Artwork 1 has a variety of flowers and artwork 2 has the bird on its own to compare. Artwork 2 has a darker shade towards Artwork 1, you have many shades but all are very bright colors.

Thanks for checking my blog out! I hope you enjoyed it!

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Hope,

    Thank you so much for sharing two pieces of street art that stood out to you. I have to say, you chose beautiful images! Which one is your favourite?

    I really like how you identified under similarities the different aspects of nature in the art. I think that's what I really like about the images!

    Do you do art in school? If so, do you enjoy it? I'd love to know :)

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tēnā koe Erica,

      I really love both of the images! But I'd prefer the Flowers, because i'm really good at drawing them, well that's what my friends say. I do draw, but i'm not as good as animators, artist & my sister, heh.

      Yes, at school we do school art by going on the IMac's in our classrooms, doing animations, drawings & artwork!

      Yours Truly,
      Hope

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Hope,

      How is your day going? Are you doing any Summer Learning Journey activities today? :)

      I think I prefer the flowers too. You could upload a picture of a flower drawing you've done! It would be cool to see :)

      Oh that is so awesome that you are doing animation. I've always wanted to try it out!

      Nga mihi
      Erica

      Delete
    3. Hey Erica!

      Of course that will be a great idea to accomplish! I wouldn't mind doing that see you there!

      Warm Regards,
      Hope

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete