Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2020

Writing a movie? #1



One day there lived three girls, but two of them were sisters. Alyssa and Harper, ahhh. I wonder who the other person is? Hope? She must be the caretaker of the two girls I’m guessing. Ohh? I’m right well let me continue then. 

You see the girls here. The girl with the belt is Harper and the other Alyssa. You must think they love each other like Frozen the movie, right?
Nope, You’re completely wrong. So your answer is now the opposite and yes it is, but let me get to the point.

After yelling at each other the girls finally go now stairs to find, Hope standing in front of the couch, The two insured girls sit far from each other. 

Hope starts to talk...
After, Hope left the next day the girls both went for a walk together.
So the two girls walk up to the two boys, Harper told Alyssa to talk to ‘her’ one
first so she did.

I’m going to continue another day, because I know I’m gonna make it to
long that it will be boring to read to this will be it for a couple of days then.
Post-this later, Haha.

7 comments:

  1. Kia ora Hope,

    Wow! This would be SUCH a good movie. You have to most the rest, Hope!

    Are you into writing, or do you watch a lot of movies? I think you have a natural knack for movies and stories - you should explore this avenue!

    Looking forward to read the rest, Hope.

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Erica!

      Thanks I'm mostly into movie, but I don't as many as my sisters do. I really do love writing it helps me know if i'm improving at it when I look back at my older stories. I wouldn't mind looking at that, I'm sure it's a good one.

      Thanks again,See you soon Erica.

      Warm Regards
      Hope

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Hope,

      That's awesome that you enjoy writing. Do you like creative writing? Also, do you have any movie recommendations for me? I'd love to know what movies you enjoy :)

      Nga mihi
      Erica

      Delete
    3. Good day Erica!

      Of course! I love any type of writing, creative is for sure a good one! Jumanji is a movie I enjoy watching, I also saw the new one that had came out in the cinemas! I wonder if there will be another after that one? Iv'e also had a thing for Frozen, I've seen the new one to. Have you?

      truly yours
      Hope

      Delete
    4. Kia ora Hope,

      I love Jumanji too - have you seen the original first movie? It is so much fun. I think there will be another one. But we'll have to wait and see...

      I haven't seen the new Frozen! Is it as good as the first one?

      Nga mihi
      Erica

      Delete
    5. Greetings Erica,

      Yes I have seen the first, It was a blast! For sure there be one i'm guessing? Indeed the new Frozen was the best! It was 2x times amazing then the first one! But no spoilers, I want you to enjoy the movie without knowing what will happen.

      Until then enjoy yourself for now! Lets see if you would like it the way I enjoyed the movie!

      Warm Regards
      Hope

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete