Pages

Friday 10 January 2020

End Of Summer Learning Journey

On your blog please tell us:
  1. Which activity you enjoyed the most
  2. Which activity you enjoyed the least
  3. Three things that you learned while completing the program
  4. What changes/improvements you would make to the program for next year
_________________________________________________________________________

Since this is the end of Summer Learning Journey, I will not stop blogging I will blog the other activities that I have missed. So I'm not going to stop, because I feel like it will be a better opportunity to winning the prize, if not it was worth a try and I will still be proud of myself for improving through the years I've been in school. And please stay tuned for my (late) blog posts. It will all be in its order as if I posted it on time. So let us get into the questions!

1. The activity I really enjoyed was 'My Top 5 Artists and Top 5 Songs'. I got a whole bunch of attention from that blog post and it seemed to light a dark space in my mind. It made me think too the maximums. I felt a whole group of words run through my mind like a marathon. 

2. So this is the part where I tell you which blog post was my least favorite and it is, and I will have to say it was  'How did Twenty Seven Names get their name?'. It wasn't what I thought it would be, like all my other posts they got good posture I felt something from and I didn't feel it from this post but I realized what I thought was good that was kind of reversed. 

3. I've learned where 'Twenty Seven Names' got their name from where I assumed was very thoughtful and by clicking on their site where linked on their name above you could observe how they got their name from! I've additionally learned how to make a movie by using 'Story Board' which was a blast, and if it is your first time using it - it will get easier as you keep using it! If you want to try it out for yourself you can click the link on the name of the site and you could make your own little mini-movie! And finally making a text graphic was what I estimated an incredible idea of creating, You can use Quotes, Brainstorms & Information notes. 

4. What I would change is if the program had more requests just like 'My Top 5 Artists and Top 5 Songs' I found this one the best out every blog post I did and I will appreciate if we did get calls about this! The improvement is at a rate where I think it is just right for me to understand, but then again for me, I get distracted easily so I finish my blog post two or one times or at the least I suppose. Overall this was one of the best experiences I've had with this program and the only one I've had, and I'm so proud to be where I am right now!

I would like to thank all the people that have spent all their time commenting on our blogs! It may not seem as we care, but we love the feeling of seeing a comment on our blog that had an appreciation of our work. Once again thank you, Summer Learning Journey, again and see you guys in the future!

5 comments:

  1. Well done on posting, continuing to participate and completing the SLJ this year. What could you do to be a climate changemaker Hope? Keep re-checking your blogging, commenting on others and replying to ALL comments left on your blog posts to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guten Tag Heather!

      I've tried my very 50% to post all the activities, that didn't go well, so I'm making sure to post the activities I've missed and use 100% of my knowledge and energy!

      Thanks for commenting on my blogs Heather!

      Nāku, nā
      Hope

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Hope
    I was surprised to see this post as I did not think you had completed all the activities. I see some kids with many more. Perhaps you should revisit the site and locate all the activities you missed.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tēnā koe Mrs Burt,

      So very sorry for the missing activities, I suggest you reading the blog post I wrote above. I will re-post the missing activities and correct them in there order as if I posted them there already.

      Sorry for the confusion...And thanks for commenting!

      Your's truly,
      Hope

      Delete