Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2020

Future Plans

For this activity, I have to explain my interests, passions and future plans. Like, What do I want to do when I’m older or Do I have a specific job in mind? When I think of my future, I think of stress and problems. But when I hear about it some people get what they want when they ‘try’ so this is where I rethink my ‘future plans’.  I dream of studying and working hard enough where I can be the person I want. Wondering who and what I want to be? I remember a time where I thought of being an ‘air hostess’ 
Image result for air hostesswhile going to school. But I had to be 18 nor older. So that was an option when I turn 18, but what will be a job for when I go to college? Since I’m 12, I have time to decide to get an easy job to get easy money. And with all of that, I will study as hard as I can while working, but I’m sure the journey will be worth it, for the sake of my future self.
Image result for pet cat and dogIf none of those happen I will find a job that will fulfill me enough to live on my own and live a normal life, with two pets to protect me and to give me company. On top of that if my sister and brother in law passed away early I will take over the care of their kids if I’m 14 nor over, which I will be in 2 years’ time. 
I’ve enjoyed telling you about my future plans. Wonder if you have any future plans for yourself or what was your future plan, and did it turn out the way you wanted?

6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Hope,

    Thank you for sharing your future plans. You have so many fun and good ideas!

    When you think about your future, try not to be stressed or think of the problems. Life is not always easy, but when you work towards your dreams and aspirations with your friends and family by your side, I promise you will live a fulfilled life. There are so many options of what you can do with your future, and you do not have to have all the answers now. If you have ideas of what careers you might be interested in, maybe try research them to see if you like what is involved in that job. What would be your top 3 jobs that you would like to look into?

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Erica!

      I know, but finding out what bills,kids,money for food,etc. are all scaring me half to death. But what you said is true as well it's not all about that, I can change that by taking your advice, Thanks a lot!

      Hey!, that would be a great idea! I could research my top 3 job that I would look into!

      I also have a question for you, If you didn't work for the Summer Learning Journey program, what would be your second choice of job?

      Thanks for the advice Erica!
      Hope

      Delete
    2. Talofa lava Hope,

      Thanks for getting back to me.

      I completely understand what you are saying. All those things you mentioned (bills, kids, etc) can be overwhelming to think about, but I promise you that everything will come together the way it is meant to AND you will always have a support system (family, friends, work, etc) to get you through!

      Yes, definitely try researching your dream jobs when you have a moment. It can be fun to think about new goals and aspirations :)

      That's a great question, Hope. I'm actually only working at the Summer Learning Journey over the summer. When I'm not doing this job I am actually studying to become a teacher. It took me a while to figure out exactly what I wanted to do, and that is completely normal. But once I figured out this is what will make me happy and fulfilled in life, I haven't looked back! I enjoy studying teaching SO much, and can't wait to graduate :)

      Nga mihi
      Erica

      Delete
    3. Hello Erica!

      I enjoy knowing much about you! I thank you for changing the misunderstanding thought that has lived in my head for awhile...besides that I hope you reach your goal in becoming a teacher!

      Hoping 2020 you complete your life goals and enjoy being your age!

      Kind Regards,
      Hope

      Delete
  2. Thinking about your future can be stressful Hope - so just enjoy being you and learning about yourself and what makes you happy. Being a grown up isn't all it's cracked up to be...so enjoy being 12,13,14,5,16,17 and 18! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Orana Heather!

      Yes, I agree when I hear about it, but I have a change of mind about it now so I'm all goods it now! Thanks, for the heads up and I will enjoy any type of age from now on. We can only have our age for a year, by then we will continue to be older!

      Thanks for commenting on my blog post Heather!
      Hope

      Delete