Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

An (About me) Information Template~

Things that interest me?


Information about myself.

A whole nother world could make me the happiest if I could make one. My imagination is wild, and if you take one second being me, it will be a whole another dimension. The things are extremely tiring and FUN!, But for me it is. The whole lot of places I would like to go and travel as well, all amaze me. And knowing what foods three will be in the world so delicious.
Foods that I like~

What may interest me? 

If I could travel the world that could be wonderful, but what really gets me going is Food! The most favorited in the world. Especially all kinds, Asian, Pasific, Indian or other. It’s very delicious, I know I'm supposed to talk about the kinds of foods I like, but it’s hard to choose over so many mouth watering dishes. But my favourite dish that I most likely to go for is Homemade food. My mother’s scrumptious dinners are an A+ for me.

What would I be in the future?

I just wonder? Where will I be in the future? Hmmm…? Come to think of it I sometimes think of becoming an english teacher for other children in other countries. I also thought of becoming a Chef, even though I don't know how to cook It’s worth a try. My last thought of what I might be as an adult, is a Dancer. Look this was a thought, but then realizing what might or might not come in the future is a big mystery to me.


Places that I will most likely travel too.


There are so many places that I would like to travel to, So the first place would be South Korea. The country is very interesting and historical. Because I wonder how come North and South Korea divided? But, I ain't gonna go that far into the country. Second place I would go to is pretty much anywhere. I can pretty much go to any country they all are very entertaining and pleasurable.



My favourite things to do~

My favourite thing is to listen to music and just chill, But the songs that I listen to it helps me get stuff done and helps a lot on unimportant and important stuff as well. Some other things like playing games and sports are a whole bunch of fun! But my most favorite thing to do is, Hanging out with my family and friends, having the time to Interact with each other, support each other, and being there for each other as well.


Questions:

Do you have things that are interesting or not?. Do you like Sports, Playing games and nor other stuff? Do you like different types of foods? do you have a favorite thing about this article?

No comments:

Post a Comment