Pages

Friday 7 February 2020

First week of 2020!

WALT - Demonstrating the first week of 2020 in Room 11

Task illustration: What I've Presented within the slides is photos and data on what we, Room 11 have received and organized for the first week of 2020! So excited for the more duties and obstacles ahead! Enjoy the slideshow!

With a welcoming embrace into a delightful class at Glen Taylor School, wishing to find a desirable education along with a long-term notice of the school's commands, making sure to stick with it like gravity.

I've searched for a spot in society and found it, hoping this will fulfill my presents and offerings! Becoming a year 8 here will surely make a difference here and for me.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Hope!

    Great to see you in your slideshow - it sounds like you have made a great start to Year 8 at your new school, Glen Taylor. Pop in one day to say - your Room 2 whanau from PES would love to see you!

    Take care and all the best for 2020!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Ms Tapuke,

      I miss you all very much! I would love to come and visit yous someday. I hope the year 7's in Room 2 are good to you Miss! Just remember to 'Never Lose Hope' and see you soon.

      With many more thanks and kindness for the year of 2020!

      Delete