Pages

Thursday 19 December 2019

Which charity am I interested in?

For this activity, please select a charity that you are interested in. You may choose your own or use one from our list (below). Read about the charity.
List of Possible Charities:
On your blog, write a short explanation of what the charity does.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Which charity am I interested in?

Auckland City Mission, Is one I prefer, they don't just support one need, they support more than 6!
What they do is support Homeground, Crisis, Homeless, Elderly, Distribution, Drug & Alcohol, Health Services.

I really enjoy helping others where in this case the Auckland City Mission is helping Aucklanders by providing them with there services. 

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Hope,

    I liked the way you explained what the Auckland City Mission does. I can tell you understand that they do great things for the community, particularly people in need. What an amazing charity!

    What was the most interesting fact you read about Auckland City Mission? Would love to know what you think :)

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Erica!

      A fact that I've discovered was, One Can – Two Can is a year-long annual held by the Auckland City Mission, which promotes schools, churches, and companies to collect non-decomposable meals and funds for the Auckland city mission’s emergency food packages.

      So if I didn't stumble onto your comment I wouldn't have known this interesting fact! Even if I was supposed to know already I will come clean to this comment!

      Out of the four options which charity do you support?

      Kind Regards,
      Hope

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Hope,

      That is such an interesting fact! It's so amazing that Auckland City Mission support people who are in need. I definitely support all of them because they are all equally do incredible things for the community - it's so hard to pick just one! Maybe I'd pick the SPCA. I adopted a kitten from there once and when I was there I saw all animals that they care for 24/7. They do incredible work!

      Nga mihi
      Erica

      Delete