Pages

Saturday 21 December 2019

Achieving our Dreams

WALT: brainstorm six ways in which you could support them in achieving their dream job







Task Description: For this activity, I have chosen a friend and asked them what their dream job would be. Then I have proceeded to brainstorm six ways in which I could support him in achieving his dream job. On my blog, I have presented my ideas as a poster or infographic name it anything you want! This was my friend Joseph's dream job since I forgot to add it to the poster, my bad.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Hope,

    I’m Dani, one of the blog commenters for the Kaikohekohe cluster for the Summer Learning Journey. I have heard some great things about the learners in the Manaiakalani cluster so I thought I would jump on and check out some blog posts.

    Wow, what an awesome brainstorm. I’m sure with your support Joseph will be able to become a professional gamer in no time. I think always being there for someone can be all the support they need from you. Do you play any video games at all? Or do you prefer doing something else?

    As it is the holiday period many of the Summer Learning Journey team are currently away from work and are spending some time with their friends and family. This means that you would get many encouraging comments over this time. We want you to keep blogging and we will comment on as many of your posts as we can when everyone is back at work!

    Keep the blogging up!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour Dani!

      A new commenter, is a new friend for me! Well thank you, my friend Joseph will be so honored if he saw your comment! He enjoys the attention especially if it's from his games, hehe!

      I also enjoy the attention as well, thank you, I don't play as many games as Joseph he calls himself a 'Gamer Boy' where I agree with him. I do prefer doing something else other then play video games.

      Have fun with your families, friends, Pets and stay safe during the holidays! Take your guys-es time!

      Thanks a lot Dani!
      Hope

      Delete