Pages

Friday 20 December 2019

The 'First' step on the moon


On your blog, write a short poem describing how you felt when you first set foot on the moon. Here is a link to some different poetry forms.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, so before I get "Hope, this was supposed to be a poem about Neil Armstrong? Why do I see more things?...About those, I feel like adding more to my post because why not? So if you don't mind let's continue with the activity. 


In this project, I've designed a google drawing acrostic, poem & quote explaining how I believably imagined Neil Armstrong felt taking his first steps on the moon. I've taken a screenshot of the task and here were the results! With me not knowing how to create a  poem I simply just wrote sentences about the incident two times with a conclusion at the end! Hopefully, it works out to be a poem and I enthusiastically enjoyed this task!

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Hope,

    I love your acrostic poem! Such a cool idea :)

    I really enjoyed reading your poem. What a fantastic job. I can tell you put a lot of effort into creating this creative poem! I love the moon picture you used to support you poem.

    I have often thought about what it would be like to travel into space. I think if I had the opportunity to go there, I would probably stay because I'd miss my friends and family so much! Neil Armstrong was so brave going to the moon.

    If you had the opportunity, would you go to the moon? I think the view would be phenomenal!

    Noho ora mai
    Erica

    ReplyDelete