Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

"Identity"

Last week as a class Room 11 all wrote what the word "Identity" means to us in one doc. We had our own box to write in and we proceed to explain the word. I wrote down what it means to me,

"Identity? When I think of that word It reminds me of my mum, dad, my siblings and others that I’m related to. Again to me, it’s just a word that people pronounce as your personality, who you are and where you came from, but looking into the word means more than it looks. I find many many more interesting and surprising things that I not only know of but things I wouldn't even think of while mentioning the word. I’ll gladly say that the word means more than what you think it means and don’t get ahead of yourself when thinking the words means nothing when it does." 

That's what I wrote down in the box. It really didn't mean anything to me but now it's different. 

That's all I remembered last week I found it really interesting. How about you? What do you think of the word? Is it positive, negative or neutral? 

No comments:

Post a Comment