Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Daily 5 Task - Read to Self/Someone

Kids' Book Review: Review: Wonder
The book I read for Daily 5 was, Wonder. I've read this book about two times and it still gets to me. I read the first chapter which was an introduction about a little boy named Auggie when he was born, didn't develop as he should while his mother was carrying him. It took multiple surgeries to transfer the needed senses to his face. He didn't look like an ordinary kid, but to him. He thought he looks horrific. He's never been to a real school filled with kids before, and in 5th grade was his time. My thoughts on this first chapter were interesting and enjoyable. I read this book to my sister who listened after I read it to myself. This was the cover of the book that I was reading. I recently found out that there was a movie about the book and I can't wait to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I love this book. This was Room 11's novel study 2 years ago. Such a good story and really helps with building self-esteem and confidence. Have you watched the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tena Koe Hope, I have been looking for a good book to read, thanks Hope for the information. :)

    ReplyDelete