Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

Back To School!

Back To School!
(T4 W1 2019)

And, here we are. Back at school once again. Term 4, Wow! time has really gone
fast. First day of school and ready to learn! As normal things going on in class we
end up at immersion assembly to figure out what our other teams are going to learn
this term. (Life’s A Stage!) The new term’s theme. It’s about how we all are gonna
express our emotions and, act a bit moody this term. My favorite part about the
immersion assembly was when Mr.Somervile came driving down the hall on a
scooter, It was really funny-ish. What are my goals for this term? Well, it’s to keep
going in my learning, so whenever I lose control of working and get distracted, I
will try to finish it off with the time I have left.

WALT: Structure of an explanation piece of writing correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment