Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Daily 5 - Work On Writing

 Free Writing - A Short Narrative


Once upon a time, there lived the tiniest Mouse. The Mouse loved to eat cheese and run around the ginormous house it sneaked into. Wondering about, it sniffs the most mouth-watering scent. It doesn't smell like cheese but it wouldn't hurt to try. It hurried, following the scrumptious aroma. 'WACK!' 'WACK!' The noises follow behind the mouse. Is this the end of my adventure already? Why must a trap be set here in this large house? How did they know I was here? The Mouse turned around to see a wooden plank with a small hardened sliver line. I've seen those traps before but this time it didn't have cheese on it? Something seems fishy but wait...I see it! I see the food! It looks as good as it does in real life! I've never seen anything like this before! When the Mouse was above the finger-licking meal, 'WACK!' A Mousetrap was placed right there. The food splattered everywhere along with a lifeless Mouse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment